Enjoy a memorable day on board the Cayman Elusion or the Cayman Evasion – your own private luxury sport yacht. Whether you charter the boat for the day or just a few hours, you’ll experience a lifetime memory.
**Rates are listed on the Reservation Page at the bottom of the page or call us at 345-938-2525!
Chartering your own sport yacht allows you to explore any area of Cayman you’d like. So take a look at all the wonderful places that are fun to experience and explore while you are relaxing on the Cayman Elusion or the Cayman Evasion.
Check out some fabulous articles written about Cayman Luxury Charters:
- Cloud 9 Creative Video. The Cayman Elusion is a Great Yacht to get married on!
- Jeremy Taylor writes about his family wedding In Cayman on the travel website, 101 Holidays.
- Destination Magazine about our wonderful services titled Great Escape – This is the good life!!
- Skies Magazine written by Gretchen Allen about us and our High Cuisine on the High Seas.
- Key to Cayman Magazine – article and photos – Into The Blue
- Holidaysplease recommends us on their Cayman Islands Travel guide
EXCITING NEW VACATION PACKAGES:
- Cayman Summer Splash Specials – The whole family will experience some truly impressive savings!
- Elusion Incredible Day Tours – Experience a private excursion on our 42′ luxury sport yacht!
- Evasion Incredible Day Tours – Experience a private excursion on our 29′ luxury sport yacht!
- Bioluminescent Tour – See the sea alive with tiny marine planktons lighting the way in the dark!
- Snorkeling the USS Kittiwake – Join us in snorkeling The USS Kittiwake!
- Luxury Wedding Package – A truly innovative way to make your wedding oh so very special!
- Helicopter and Yacht Flying High Package – Your own private helicopter and yacht experience!
Grand Cayman’s North Sound. It is just inside a natural channel that passes through the barrier reef and consists of a string of sandbars crossing the North Sound from Morgan Harbor to Rum Point. Stingray City and a second site near Rum Point Channel called Sandbar were featured on television documentaries and seen as underwater advertising backdrops.
It may be that the stingrays began gathering in the area decades ago when fisherman returned from an excursion, navigated behind a reef into the sound, and cleaned the fish in the calm water of the shallows and sand bar area. The fish guts were thrown overboard and the stingrays eventually congregated to feast on the discarded guts. Soon the stingrays associated the sound of a boat engine with food. As this practice turned into a tradition, divers realized that the stingrays could be fed by hand.
The southern stingray, Dasyatis americana, is a stingray of the family Dasyatidae found in tropical and subtropical waters. It has a flat, diamond-shaped body, with a mud brown upper-body and white underbelly. The barb on its tail is venomous and is used for self defense. On Grand Cayman Island the southern stingray swims with divers and snorkelers, and are hand fed on a location called Stingray City.
Sandbar, have hit the big time. Known throughout the world, featured on prestigious television documentaries, and seen as underwater advertising backdrops for everything from automobiles to 9v batteries, Stingray City and Sandbar are no longer quite undiscovered. But for every diver or snorkeler who dares get in that water for their first time this year, with these prehistoric looking creatures lurking just below their toes, the adrenaline still flows and the heart still pumps. It is still a world-class experience. It is a wonderful activity for children and adults alike. You do not need to be a great swimmer to do this activity.
Kaibo Yacht Club
Morgan Harbour and Catch Restaurant and Marina
Snorkelling is Cayman’s greatest, easiest adventure and an activity everyone can enjoy. If you’ve only fantasized about peeking beneath the sea, there is no safer, gentler and more exciting place to learn this sport than in Cayman’s calm, clear, current-free waters. From toddlers to great-grandparents, snorkelling is ideal for all ages and a great family activity too. We are ready to teach you safe snorkelling techniques from the basic levels. You’ll practically rub noses with neon fish, float over coral gardens – even stroke a friendly stingray at Stingray City! Cayman Snorkeling provides a quick, easy and very affordable means of exposing almost anyone to Cayman’s spectacular underwater world. Cayman has more snorkel sites than you can experience in one vacation and your mask and fins are included on Cayman Luxury Charters!
In the Cayman Islands, fishing is often called the unofficial “national sport.” Prized gamefish like blue marlin, tuna, wahoo and dolphin (Mahi-mahi) are caught year-round. Thrilling catches take place as close as a quarter mile offshore on all three islands. Popular gamefish such as blue marlin, yellowfin tuna, wahoo, dolphin (dorado) and barracuda are caught year-round. Occasional catches of white marlin and, very rarely, Atlantic sailfish and Atlantic long-billed spearfish are also reported. Our water temperature varies annually only 8 – 10 degrees and the bait fish are here year-round – which means the bigger fish are too. While our yachts are not professional fishing vessels, it is a fun activity, available as time allows.